pub toilets | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss pub toilets in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta go to a block urinal block, slab ones today

landlord showed me last night and a spotted an access panel on the floor

any one know how these come up?

should have been left a bar or some sort or will i need my crow bar?

its a typical red coloured hard wearing floor and the panel has a rubber trim and a slot about an inch wide each side persumably for me to use a special tool to open(or my crow bar)

Thanks

sorry mate i popped round last night and didnt have camera on me and phone is not the best, going tonight so will be too late to take a pic, i will if i cant get it up with crowwy

I suspect its a screwdown rodding acess proberbly been lino`d over before attacking it with your "crowwy" see if you can feel any indications of screws in the corners but make sure you have your surgeon gloves on:)regards turnpin

well i cant get into

got pics on buddies phone as forgot camera and he cant upload them onto PC

its going well aint it

its concrete with lino over it

there a two square one inch holes about 6" in on the long side but no way to lever or insert something or unsrew something

we can only think to drill it maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

or just bung it up with plumbers mate if you...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
Hope to be living the French way next year!
Replies
Views
Back