Pulsacoil 2000 - Hot then Cold then Hot then Cold...you get the picture! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pulsacoil 2000 - Hot then Cold then Hot then Cold...you get the picture! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nicki1220

Anyone who could help me....?

I have a pulsacoil 2000. In the past few months there has been the odd time where the hot water taps would run hot then cold, generally for about 5 minutes before sorting itself out. This would last for 24 hours or so and then be fine again for weeks. Now though, the same is happening with the hot-cold-hot-cold but it doesn't regulate and then it just runs out and runs cold. It's driving me insane.
The boiler has no flashing lights that indicate a fault, it makes a noise when heating up, the water tank on top is topped up to the required level. I just don't know what it is.

Anyone have a clue...???

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if...
Replies
Views
They were quite accurate IMO and might look...
Replies
Views
L
Hi I have the same issue with the ideal logic...
Replies
Views
Paul Scott
P
Back