Pulsacoil BP lack of hot water | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pulsacoil BP lack of hot water in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elrjc2

Hi,

I have recently had installed a Pulsacoil BP150. When I run a bath it only gets about a quarter full before the water goes lukewarm and then cold - even after leaving the economy 7 and booster immersion heaters for 48hrs and trying to run the bath at 8am!

The top up tank is full and the blend valve is closed.

Has anyone experienced this type of issue before or anyone have any ideas of what the problem might be?

It was installed by a qualified plumber and electrician in my family, but this was the first time they installed this type of system

Gledhill Pulsecoil are rubbish and breakdown all the time - we know cause most McCarthy
Stone devs have the things in each flat.

My friends in low places at Blackpool (Gledhill HQ) tell me there are loads of their vans there
which go out all the time to fix their dreadful products.

Also there is no point in trying to fix the things urself cause the parts from - guess who
are so expensive. The whole business is built around producing, and servicing an essentially
poor product in my opinion. Centralheatking

There is a thread on here about this titanic type product from a fella in Blackpool I think

centralheat king is right bag of nails fitted loads and need replacing around about 6 years time as the literally rust out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi we’re the boiler sited
Replies
Views
Try running the shower without the head, and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
They were quite accurate IMO and might look...
Replies
Views
C
If its a top mounted Dual Immersion then...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
I'm after some guidance if possible please. I...
Replies
Views
DevishaM
D
Back