Pulsecoil2000 - | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Centralheatking
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 649

Discuss Pulsecoil2000 - in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Last job today was and is Pulsecoil 2000 - no hot water. Checked the fuse and the timer etc. Only the green light is lit but very dim - take the front off and the red light on the pcb is lit. I have no experience of these units - its 5-6 years old at least
and is my mates brother in law so no money just brownie points.

any guidance or ideas please

centralheatking

Google it, theres a bloke with his own blog dedicated to them and all thier problems,

Yup got that thanks - its just that I think the reset/override button has been modified in the past
in order to keep it reset - looks like someone has pushed a bit of copper 8mm pipe into it

centralheatking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
I would go fixed price Glowworm repair. As...
Replies
Views
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
Thank you Shaun for your honest & very useful...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
Back