pump locations for solid fuel back boiler & oil boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss pump locations for solid fuel back boiler & oil boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mgm2009

I have a question about domestic plumbng.when I tie in oil and solid fuel do i need a pump on both oil and soild fuel boilers and do i need NRVs on flow and return for the oil boiler.

Thanks in advance

It's not as simple as that I'm afraid. There are a few methods of doing this,check out the links below. A thermal store is widely accepted as the best method but whatever system you use it's VERY IMPORTANT that it's done correctly by someone who understands the system. It can be very dangerous when installed badly.

[DLMURL="http://www.dunsleyheat.co.uk/linkupsys.htm"]dunsleyheat uk manufacturers of multifuel stoves, range cookers, boilers...[/DLMURL]

Heating Innovations homepage

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a new solution to this and details can be found here Watawama | Home I have not used one but have emailed for prices and will give it a try

Ive used the H2 panel on a few jobs and have been quite happy. Have you got a job lined up for your new find eco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Will try to upload pic again
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Have a look at a heat genie system link...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks, so if it can not be accessed from...
Replies
Views
Back