Pumping over when pump stops? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pumping over when pump stops? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasmanxxxR1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As above, installed new boiler and pump. Grundfos 15-60. When the pump stops water shoots out of the open vent. It is configured correctly, when it first happend I thought the cf could be partially blocked so I renewed it to no avail. Open vent was at least 300mm above the tank. I know it should be higher but it doesnt normally cause this problem

Any Ideas what could be causing it?

Is the pump over run working correctly? The pump should run on for at least five minutes.

3 speedfit unions and a bit of pipe in your pocket. Tell them you left your new knipex in the loft :smile:

Its a bit harder to hide the blowlamp flux and solder in yer pockets and they will hear you rumping a compression up lol

But on a serious note, rare for me I know. Don't speed fit only seal on positive pressure?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
On same lines as Best, would probably need to...
Replies
Views
This was indeed the case, picked up a new zone...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Thanks again John. Glad to report that from...
Replies
Views
Back