Purchasing spare toilet parts | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Purchasing spare toilet parts in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

denniswelch

Where can I purchase the black plastic connectors that go into the back of a wall hung pan?

Hello Dennis and welcome do you know the make of pan and from where it was purchased?
that should be your first port of call.If not you may need to remove it and take it you your local merchants who should be able to help identify it and offer a replacement or order you one in good luck :)regards turnpin

Hello Turnpin. Thankyou for that. I will be taking it tomorrow. Have just joined today and appreciate the quick response. I too am cockney born and bred but live elsewhere. Any tips about this website? regards Dennis

Hello Dennis me old china plate:)try the forum box at the top of the page and it will open up to show you the various topics you can post on i.e heating. plumbing.all the way through to for sale /wanted it really is a very friendly site so just post any questions you may have
also dont be shy to post any answers you may have to help some of the other posters
by the way where do originally come from I`m from Bethnal Green.:)regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes you can replace the pan- you would be wise...
Replies
Views
The latest Geberit flush valves have an...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
That's brilliant mate, thank you. I didn't see...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Back