Qualified lady plumber looking for apprenticeship, Hereford/Leominster area | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Qualified lady plumber looking for apprenticeship, Hereford/Leominster area in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

A

Alexandra_Pecha

Hi,

I am looking for an apprenticeship with a plumber in my local area. Being new here, I have not yet met any plumbers - I used to be the apprentice of a plumber in Llandrindod Wells (non declared, and happy with that as he didn't mess around) and really enjoyed it.
I have passed my course but would like to get more confident with plumbing, which is easier with someone else. No nonsense, reliable and honest plumbers only, please.

Thanks for your answers,

Alexandra

Hi,

I am looking for an apprenticeship with a plumber in my local area. Being new here, I have not yet met any plumbers - I used to be the apprentice of a plumber in Llandrindod Wells (non declared, and happy with that as he didn't mess around) and really enjoyed it.
I have passed my course but would like to get more confident with plumbing, which is easier with someone else. No nonsense, reliable and honest plumbers only, please.

Thanks for your answers,

Alexandra

i think you may struggle with your area,AFAIK there's no members on here from landod or near there,if you can travel cardiff or swansea probably more chance,theres a few on here from wales

Thanks all for your feedback.

Wales is a bit too far (Herefordshire is on the border but I would rather go inland than go back to Wales).

British Gas is a good idea - though I have not considered learning nor taking up the course on boilers - and I can't think if British Gas would just do non Gas-registered work?

Thank you, I will think about it.

Similar plumbing topics

P
I am currently studying Level 2 City & Guilds...
Replies
Views
Perrohn
P
Thanks rob :)
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
T
Haven't heard back yet must have found...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
R
Re: I'm looking for professional and...
Replies
Views
Remik Kosetka
R
R
Dear Sir / Madam I would ask for any help in...
Replies
Views
Remik Kosetka
R
Back