Question about sink plumbing | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Question about sink plumbing in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Good morning!

I'm replacing my sink and I have a question about the plumbing, hope you can help.

When the old one was removed I was able to add valves and resume normal operation for the rest of the house. You will see from the picture the piping coming from the main valve is doing a loop before it goes into the rest of the house. I was planning to simplify this but unsure if this is actually needed (as in reducing water pressure, etc.). Would you mind looking at the photo and telling me if this arch can be removed? I would do a straight line with a tee to feed the internal and external taps.

Much appreciated.

01.jpeg

Attachments

• 03.jpeg
    03.jpeg
    420 KB · Views: 25
Yes you can simplify it but I doubt you’ll notice a difference

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done, BUT, does it work and then does it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would tend to agree with snowhead the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Can you post a few pictures, might help us...
Replies
Views
  • Question
After some consideration 15mm plastic with...
Replies
Views
Back