Quick one; Delonghi rads... any good?? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Quick one; Delonghi rads... any good?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any first hand experience, but at least its a well known manufacturer, and there is a reasonable expectation that they will still be here in years to come to honour their warranty.

Yeah, that was one thing I thought about. Know they make lots of things, so they're a fairly big company.

Gota nice Delonghi kettle & microwave......might get it he toaster next.....

Got Delonghi rads in my house, think i got them from city plumbing at the time.

Seem fairly deecent, white square things they are...at least they dont have those white plastic covers stelrad use by the plug and vent that get dirty easily.

I do miss Delonghi a bit... I'm happy with Myson and Stelrad.

Got Delonghi rads in my house, think i got them from city plumbing at the time.

Seem fairly deecent, white square things they are...at least they dont have those white plastic covers stelrad use by the plug and vent that get dirty easily.

Think City have stopped dealing with Delonghi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
B
Never fitted one but maybe worth a nosey!? I...
Replies
Views
plumber_frank
P
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
I have fitted one and it is of no different...
Replies
Views
Back