Rad Valves and pipe work sizing | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Rad Valves and pipe work sizing in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

T

Tommyo

Hi guys normally just do boilers but i am looking at a leak for a friend,

Their towel rail sprung a leak and i have took it of and isolated it, the system is on plastic piping installed in 2010, Under floor downstairs and rads upstairs,

I am asking does any one know the size the pipe work might be as i am struggling to find replacement valves, its not 15mm not 22mm so i am unsure if its 18mm or in imperial?

i will add a couple of pictures if anyone can help me would be great thanks Tom :)

image2(2).jpg
image1(2).jpg
image3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I need to replace the towel rail, I need to get 18mm reducers then to go from plastic pipe in to new rad valves is there adapters or valves made that make it look like a professional finish without putting reducers on etc

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
There was a single tap causing the issue. We...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Also I don't think he'll be able to get a bit...
Replies
Views
You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Your over thinking this do as I said the...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, put lots more turns on + some...
Replies
Views
Back