Radiator not work | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Radiator not work in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

I have a bit of a strange problem with my radiator in the bedroom. At some point it just stopped working i.e. it stopped getting hot. I tried bleeding it but this did not work.

I asked two people to at it. The first was a friend and he unscrewed the valve and pressed the pin a few times and he did some other stuff (I think) and it worked again for a day. The second person did the same and it worked for an hour. The second person was someone who did other work in my house and he told me that it is because the flow for all the radiators in my apartment is wrong. Best would be to replace ALL the radiators and was happy to give me a quote for this.

Can you advise what could be the issue with my radiator and how I can fix this or have fixed?

Thanks so much!

Nav

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
With two issues following someone working on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Cheers for the advice Shaun. How easy would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Close rad valves, pull bleed screw out, add 2...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it gets fully hot with other rads off, the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, I can try this, out of interest, what is...
Replies
Views
Back