Radiator on top floor only 4 of the 7 rungs become hot! | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Radiator on top floor only 4 of the 7 rungs become hot! in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I own a 2 family and my tenants are on the 2nd floor. The radiator in the back room on that floor, only the front 4 rungs (where the inlet pipe is) are getting hot the last 3 rungs are not. I have only been able to find stuff on top half and bottom half being hot and cold and middle being cold, but it sounds like it could be relative to the same issue, where I may need to remove the radiator and flush it out. Any professional opinions ? Thank you for your time everybody!

I'm honestly not exactly sure but I have attached a picture!

Attachments

• 16505508354513157386712578518094.jpg
    16505508354513157386712578518094.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 29

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If it gets fully hot with other rads off, the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Unfortunately I have! Twin immersion with a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We currently have the ground floor wet UFH and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It was initially a bit of each, but now its...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agreed with this. Is the whole house not...
Replies
Views
Back