Radiator Pipe Advice Sought | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Radiator Pipe Advice Sought in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all.

The current towel rail is 1000mm x 600mm and ideally I'd like the pipes coming straight from the ground into the rail. The distance between pipe centres is 695mm. I can get a 750mm wide rail but the centres with that are 705mm and that additional 10mm could cause too much strain on the pipes.

I guess I am brainstorming out loud here, but would it be feasible to knock a channel out from the concrete and see if a pipe can be adjusted closer 10mm? The piping is 10mm plastic and inside a conduit sheath.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9441.jpeg
    IMG_9441.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 36

Similar plumbing topics

modern valves are 15mm so you can make long...
Replies
Views
My flexi idea was tongue in cheek daz...let us...
Replies
Views
T
anyone ever used this Wunda stuff thats...
Replies
Views
Back