Radiator Trouble Help Needed | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Radiator Trouble Help Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening. Looking for some advise and help.

We have 2 radiators on the ground floor that refuse to get hot. (They are warm just not hot the same as the radiators on the first and second floor).

We have had them replaced under advise from an engineer and they are just the same. Water doesn’t seem to be circulating properly.

What do I do next?

The plastic pipe is hidden in the walls so not an easy fix to replace the piping. Been told the pump is powerful enough so that’s not the issue.

Are they on their own feeds or teed off other rads

Evening. Looking for some advise and help.

We have 2 radiators on the ground floor that refuse to get hot. (They are warm just not hot the same as the radiators on the first and second floor).

We have had them replaced under advise from an engineer and they are just the same. Water doesn’t seem to be circulating properly.

What do I do next?

The plastic pipe is hidden in the walls so not an easy fix to replace the piping. Been told the pump is powerful enough so that’s not the issue.

Close the other raditors and see if there is any difference.

Email back with results

Sounds like a balancing issue then

Remove rad do you get flow at both valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

O
Have you tried waggling the pin on the trv...
Replies
Views
G
Could be one of a number. Need to know what...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Shaun, I need to investigate. I visited...
Replies
Views
170L is barely enough for 2 showers for us...
Replies
Views
Back