Radiators cold when heating is on - Offsite Heating, Pressure seems fine. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Radiators cold when heating is on - Offsite Heating, Pressure seems fine. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I tried to turn my heating on but my radiators are staying cold, I added more water to the system which raised the pressure but there was no change, i've made sure the radiators are bled and nothing has changed since last year when all of this was working.

I've attached some pictures of my setup I think all of the heating is done offsite and hot water is then pumped through this unit to be metered.

Does anyone know what the big red lever in the last picture does? when i turn it it sounds like water either starts or stops flowing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Callum

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_5233.JPG

IMG_5817.JPG

Pressures too high bleed a rad into a tub until it's back down to 1.25 cold or 2.5 hot

Do you have hot water ?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Well done for sorting it. Waggling the trv pin...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Pin hole leak on suction side of pump.
Replies
Views
  • Question
To be clear, we only have one lounge and it...
Replies
Views
Fit one radiator, correctly sized to heat the...
Replies
Views
Back