Radiators with or without TRV's | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Radiators with or without TRV's in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

C

Colin Noble

I have 2 vertical radiators , when the TRV is fitted the radiators fail to get hot. I have replaced both TRVs for new and check the operation of the valve to confirm is correct operation but still no heat

If I removed the TRVs completely the radiators get hot, I would be grateful if someone could help

Heads faulty maybe ? Have you tried new ones

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi mate, a mountain being made out of a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What about the return nice flow from it same...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s expansion and contraction do you have the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks! Appreciate your input 👍
Replies
Views
  • Question
To be clear, we only have one lounge and it...
Replies
Views
Back