Rain,Bath,Greywater recycling | Renewables | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Rain,Bath,Greywater recycling in the Renewables area at Plumbers Forums

Have you got any more details for our members?

Below is a diagram of the Rain/Bath Water Recycling System that has evolved over the last few years and has been largely proven with a demonstration unit built at my house.

There is also a system installed for extracting bath water through a hole in the wall and into the recycling water barrel. There are numerous ways of achieving this function and so I haven't shown any more detail here.

All I need now is the Grey Toilet Water add-on, which would require a temperature control system for the barrels plus local authority planning permission as a grey-water fixture.

The whole system has been built using off-the-shelf components for less than £200 (dependant on required features) and has been adapted for use with WiFi control for irrigation.

If anyone is interested in getting involved with the further development and installation of such systems then please contact me at: [email protected].
Rain Harvester System 2.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If you have a pressure gauge on the pump...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Installing a P-shaped shower bath in a small...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Static pressure is not the be all and end all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thanks very much for that. I have the base...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Makes sense - appreciate the guidance and...
Replies
Views
Back