Ravenheat boiler problems | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ravenheat boiler problems in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gas Jim

Hi all

New to this forum.
Been called out to a job on a ravenheat LS80 T. The boiler will not fire up in CH mode or hot water. I first looked at the fan switch when i blew down the tube the boiler fired up. This lead me to believe that a new fan switch was needed, which i replaced and still no joy! I dont want to put parts on a boiler and cost the customer and myself money if still not going to work. I know ravenheat have there problems would like some advice please.

Jim

Your fan isn't producing enough pressure for operated the fan pressure switch, fan problem , can you hook a gauge up to the top of the fan to see what pressure it's producing

i solved the problem abit of a schoolboy error the boiler will not light without the case seals being correctly sealed, so i put the case back correctly bang the boiler lights.
Thanks anyway

Jim

Glad it's sorted and the exact same thing happened to me on a ravenheat , sitting with the case seal off wondering why it wouldn't light .:icon3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Was the oil pressure checked before replacing...
Replies
Views
This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Back