Ravenheat CSI 120 fault 28 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ravenheat CSI 120 fault 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

elbistan

Gas Engineer
Hello everyone,
Just been called to this boiler with no heating or hot water. My first Ravenheat boiler. When there is demand for DHW boiler sees the demand the pump runs for several second and then the fault code 28 is displayed.
Looking at manual it states: Failed Flow Water Pressure Switch, or Pump.
I have removed the pressure switch and checked with a screw. There is continuity when slightly pressed with a screw. System pressure is 1.2 bars. Pump runs.
Will call customer service in the morning. Just wondered if anyone came accross this fault.
Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone.

28 low water pressure switch. Try bridging out the low water pressure switch. Get a screwdriver or a bit of wire or take em off and hold them with long nose pliers or the like (the wires i mean) If it fires then it's a faulty switch. If not look at the pump. Is it easy to stop with a flat driver or does it kick out strongly?

Similar plumbing topics

Hi It seems like i have exatly same problem -...
Replies
Views
As a general rule, if house Is at right temp...
Replies
Views
Thanks on removal the filter was clean also...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
Back