ravenheat/white boiler company?! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ravenheat/white boiler company?! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkesy_plumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Dont know if this is a new venture for them but attending a training day on their new "white heat" boilers which look pretty good tbh

anybody going 9/10th sept in west yorkshire?

I don't want to admit this on here, I probably would have gone, but we are away that week.

It's about time they did make a fit for purpose boiler..Let us know if it is any good..Is it a budget boiler.

Dont know if this is a new venture for them but attending a training day on their new "white heat" boilers which look pretty good tbh

anybody going 9/10th sept in west yorkshire?

Why would I want to attend a training day for a Ravenheat boiler? Am I missing something?

look totally different these new white heats im actually quite impressed .. and yes they are dirt cheap this its around 500 plus vat with clock and flue .. ill report back after the training day

whats the warranty on these blighters

tbh i've found the build quality on previous boilers a bit rubbish. so sceptical about this especially if its cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to a technical evening a few weeks back jules and they looked really smart .. and they do 5 to 7 years warranty. Come down in sept its only at morley

What day 9th or 10 th bit busy at the moment so not sure I will be able to get a day off. Is it day time or evening.

my letter says 9th or 10th all day like. Busy eyy?? need a hand ha .. mines dropped off this last week must be holiday season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back