Ravenheat82e boiler working intermittently. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ravenheat82e boiler working intermittently. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spooney54

Hi all,

i' m going to look at a intermittent firing fault on the above boiler tomorrow.
As I am not familiar with this boiler I just wondered if there was any common faults to look for
before I get to the job.
Thanks for any replies.

Gas qualified.

You will need to be in the inner sanctum of the gas only section.

Min req. Is 10 posts (which you have) and then a private message to gasman or redsaw who will sort it out for you..

To have a Ravenheat working intermittently is excellent. Inform the customer they have one of the best Ravenheats built on a Monday, the Friday ones do nothing. Say it's the best operating Ravenheat you have ever seen and touching it would only reduce it's reliability. Do all this with cheer and enthusiasm and leave the customer feeling like they have won the lottery, if the have a low IQ (they did buy a Ravenheat) they will be happy for ever. If they are a bit smarter they will not realise until you have left. Good luck.

To have a Ravenheat working intermittently is excellent. Inform the customer they have one of the best Ravenheats built on a Monday, the Friday ones do nothing. Say it's the best operating Ravenheat you have ever seen and touching it would only reduce it's reliability. Do all this with cheer and enthusiasm and leave the customer feeling like they have won the lottery, if the have a low IQ (they did buy a Ravenheat) they will be happy for ever. If they are a bit smarter they will not realise until you have left. Good luck.

Made I laugh :biggrin5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Better asking in the gas engineer section, as...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Back