Rayburn Nouvelle Boiler replacement | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Rayburn Nouvelle Boiler replacement in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Ken

Hi, can anyone give me advice, initially on how to remove the top (and sides) of my Rayburn (solid fuel)Cooker? I am intending to replace the boiler. :confused:

BLIMEY!!! That'll be a job and a half. Under those round chrome pieces in the top are screws which, apparently, you undo with a "London screwdriver". I've not much idea about the sides. Possibly best to contact AGA/RAYBURN Support Dept. They have pdf files they can email you - maybe one of these will help?

Many Thanks! Must figure out how to unscrew the chrome caps and get hold of, or make, a London screwdriver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yeah I virtually rebuilt the Rayburn & don’t...
Replies
Views
The solution is not difficult, but it needs to...
Replies
Views
Are you an engineer or homeowner? If the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bleed more oil through the burner is as far as...
Replies
Views
Back