RDB oil pumps | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss RDB oil pumps in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi chaps,

Some RDB pumps have a plate on top - other's have no plate. What is the reason? I guess it's something to do with the solenoid. Would you have to replace like for like

cheers

dave

There is only one pump for the rdb. The only other pump is for the mectron. So you have no choice and cant go wrong

Never seen a suntec pump on a riello or mectron the solenoid wiring is completely different and wont work thats why you cant use universal pumps on them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-17 at 18.37.08.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-17 at 18.37.08.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 32
I believe the OP is referring to the solenoid post on the pump.

Some are screwed directly into the pump and some fixed to a flange
and this is fixed to the top of the pump.

(I must learn how to attach images) Have a look in Google images for RBL pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

And just where can you see oil squirting from...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Back