re my ariston combi question | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss re my ariston combi question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jabber

regarding the replies to my last question re my sons ariston micro genius 28 boiler ( basicly get in someone else ) wondered where does he stand regarding the company who have been out twice and haven't fixed it yet if he goes else where would he be expected to pay the first companys visits even though it is not fixed

Our policy is if you don't fix it you don't pay but its each to there own

Agreed, that's an issue to take up with CAB or a solicitor. Don't know the company, don't know their small print or t&c's

regarding the replies to my last question re my sons ariston micro genius 28 boiler ( basicly get in someone else ) wondered where does he stand regarding the company who have been out twice and haven't fixed it yet if he goes else where would he be expected to pay the first companys visits even though it is not fixed
i seen your previous post and thought either your GSR is inexperienced or thick your son has a very simple boiler that most good GSR engineers could fix PDQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Just a thought but can you overdose the system...
Replies
Views
I have a question regarding combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi It seems like i have exatly same problem -...
Replies
Views
He’s brave leaving it on with a drop and a...
Replies
Views
Back