recommend cheap combi and wirelss room stat | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss recommend cheap combi and wirelss room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
ok folks went to price a job today which i had a feelin they wouldnt be able to afford, quoted to expect £1300-£1400 and they started the usual "we'll get back to you etc" thats with an ideal logic + 5 year warranty wireless room stat, so said i'll get back to them and try get the price down. Can anyone recommend a cheap 24kw boiler with a cheap wireless stat so i can try knock couple of hundred off the price if i can

Walk away from the job

Won't be worth it. They'll moan and call you back for the slightest fault

If they ain't got the money. You'll prob end up losing out

Might have trouble getting paid if you do the job. Walk away.

dont think there is any chance of them not paying its someone who works with my mum(worst kind of customers) was thinking of putting in a procombi or something try get the price down on materials im not budging on labour

Ferroli. But they are pants!!

But you can get a flue and clock for less than 450

they want cheap they'll get it, she can go back on her BG maintenance plan for all i care, what do they expect to pay for a boiler install ?

Try the ideal independent as it the same as the logic but without the 5 year garauntee and it's about £200 or so cheaper

ideal independent is about 630 including vat, anything cheaper will be either a load of poo or band b

I been paying £570 for a 30 kw Inc flue and clock

i was looking at the sabres tam but thought they were no doubt a bit nasty, i'll give them the choice.

I was looking on mr central heating and i could fit a potterton gold for just under £1200, but if theyr wanting cheaper again i'll go with the sabre or something similar

think i'll give her the choice of the potterton gold and the sabre, she was saying to my mum she was expecting it to be around £1000 for a new boiler lol !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's not 'amateurish', what you've had...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
  • Question
https://heatpumps.co.uk/types-of-heat-pump/deli...
Replies
Views
Yes put this to on all the time and retest
Replies
Views
Back