Redring dualheat electric combination boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Redring dualheat electric combination boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boydy_1985

Hello,i have a problem with one of my radiators,its cold at the top which means i will have to bleed the radiator,this is not a problem. The problem is how to re pressurise the system,i cant find a pressure gauge on the boiler and there isnt one near the expansion vessel.
I also have a central heating Feed and expansion tank in the loft,pipework from the electric combi goes into the F&E tank,i thought the F&E was not needed with a combi boiler.
What i am basically asking is,will the F&E tank re pressurise my system if i bleed the radiator or will i have to find a way to re pressurise the system through the boiler?

Thanks in advance

I have just moved into the house but the previous owner left the manual and it says redring dualheat electric combination boiler. The F&E tank up the loft has confused me.

just looked on redring website and boiler is apparently vented on heating side so thats reason for f&e in loft hot water side can be either vented or unvented. therefore heating not pressurised.

There are 5 pipes coming out the boiler. There are many parts,central heating mixing valve,dhw mixing valve,pressure reducing valve,expansion valve,tundish and expansion vessel.

The expansion vessel is for the hot water side. Basically an unvented cylinder with vented heating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

J
Doesn’t matter aslong as it’s not running /...
Replies
Views
It doesn't have a thermostat and the cylinder...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Would an open hot water tap / open radiator...
Replies
Views
Back