Registration blocked by ad banner | Make a suggestion about the forum in general | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Registration blocked by ad banner in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at Plumbers Forums

When I just tried to register on an android phone an ad banner at the bottom of the page covered up the accept T&C checkbox and the register button. I had to switch to desktop mode to change the layout and proceed.

@Dan anything you can change?

Going through a lot of ad testing at the moment so can't remove that bottom banner fully right now. But there is usually a little tick box, or a report this ad button next to them. But not always. A page refresh can often show a different ad or ad setup, so the little X appears in the corner of the ad after one or two page refreshes.

After Christmas we would have had a lot of data to study to change the ads a lot and that's when we'll look at removing some, certainly on registration pages and the likes where they're not wanted.

Edit: added registration pages to the excluded list. Found a quick way to do that. :)

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Reading this ordeal is like watching a horror...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Got to find someone who can install one pronto...
Replies
Views
Hi It seems like i have exatly same problem -...
Replies
Views
Back