Regular boiler feed | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Regular boiler feed in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficient

Hi, a customer asked me to do a straight swap she has a gravity fed regular boiler with flow and return for heating and a 15 mm feed from the heating cistern. Now the boiler she has bought does will not take the feed from the cistern. Do I need to reroute the feed to in between the pump and open vent (150mm from) or can I tee into the heating flow?

Between the pump and vent otherwise the pump will drag air down the open vent and read the MIs before you start.

You can combine the feed and vent if that is easier, depends on the layout.

Just downloaded the MI for the boiler the customers bought and it says its ok to combine the feed and vent.
Thanks mike that makes things a lot easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
Like my system except a longer feed pipe??
Replies
Views
There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
what is the elevation and run length between...
Replies
Views
Back