Regulating a manual & automatic air vent valve from Emmeti | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Regulating a manual & automatic air vent valve from Emmeti in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

I'm using a manual & automatic air vent valve from Emmeti. It has 2 caps, a gray one that suppose to be automatic and a black one (on the top) that is manual.

I could understand if I suppose to let the grey cap (auto) closed all the time. Does one know how it works?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 67674396_2GG.jpg
    67674396_2GG.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 32
I appreciate this is an old post, but I've just found a soaked carpet underneath the bathroom UFH manifold because one of these so called automatic air vents is leaking and probably has been since the heating came back on a couple of weeks ago!
What a piece of junk - failed after only a couple of years!

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Understood, will order the part, is it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So one more effort. Removed the plywood...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Ric - thanks you so much for taking time to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
But they don’t drain the system so can still...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for all your help. It was just a lot of...
Replies
Views
Back