rehama avanta combi boiler,fault E10 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss rehama avanta combi boiler,fault E10 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnjswozo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi folks got aphone call today regarding above boiler,customer does,nt know model
he says hes got E10 on boiler heating not working,got ot go there tommorrow,never worked on these boilers before,the customer has,nt got manual any pointers,cheers

E10
No through flow during venting cycle

Insufficient water
Check the minimum water pressure, read off the gauge and check for leaks.
No through flow
Check that the pump is working; turn the spindle with a screwdriver, if that works but the pump still does not respond, check the wiring; that is in order the pump is faulty.
Too much air in the system.
Vent the system.
Wrong pump wiring.
Check wiring from and to control unit.

when the boiler is turned off at the mains and back on again it will go through a 3 minute vent/start/diagnostic cycle and it will flash up software version and parameter. if any problems with this it will show error code.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers hihowudoin,is there a pump pressure switch on these boilers,also have you had many of these probs,
if it is pump does it have to be a rehama avanta pump,and is it a auto air vent in boiler and not a manual bleed cheers

not had much problem with them at all, pumps are made by grundfos. not sure if they are boiler specific UPR15-60 or 70, 2 speed adjusted in software so probably are. 2 auto vents, 1 on pump in boiler and one external top left rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
C
Try reading this - the pump and flow switch
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I did fit a Viessmann 200-w a few months back...
Replies
Views
Back