Relaxing Worcester cdi24 with a Vokera easyheat 25 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Relaxing Worcester cdi24 with a Vokera easyheat 25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Looking for advice with a lpg combi replacement in a static caravan. The existing one is a Worcester cdi24 boiler, way past it’s sell by date and is leaking water from numerous places. Had two different guys look at it and said parts cannot be obtained for the boiler and quoted £2000+ pounds to change it. If I was to disconnect the gas bottles then remove the old boiler leaving all pipe work in situ I could purchase a Vokera easyheat 25 for less than £500 how much could I expect to pay a Gas Safe to fit and commission the new boiler. As it is only used a few weeks of the year by family members I do not want to go overboard with the cost. Any help would be appreciated.

what boilers did they quote for?

and no you couldnt / dont know anyone who would do that

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
H
Strongly recommend that the op now reads the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back