Relocating soil stack vent | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Relocating soil stack vent in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi
I have an upstairs shower room which is being moved about 3m. Currently the 50mm vent pipe goes from the 110mm stack, up through a stud wall into the loft and out the roof. Now the toilet is being moved and wall has come down the pipe into the loft has been removed. In the new location, do I do the same - 50mm vent pipe up through the new stud wall into the loft and then a 3m horizontal pipe to connect to the current vent? Or just put an AAV on top of the pipe in the loft and blank off the old vent? Or other?
For info, the current internal soil stack is being used, just extended 3m to run between joists (1 in 60 drop).
Thank you

Similar plumbing topics

No problem with the 900mm from openings as it...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I think its a case of stick with the...
Replies
Views
D
As above pictures help a lot. The open vent...
Replies
Views
Should have added in, naturally there will be...
Replies
Views
Yes it’s doable but I suspect it wouldn’t be...
Replies
Views
Back