removal of flush pipe on a 2008 gerbrit 109.720.00.1 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss removal of flush pipe on a 2008 gerbrit 109.720.00.1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

anyone tell me how to remove the flush pipe to replace a leaking washer on a gerberit enclosed flush system please?

Plastic snap ring needs to be removed then rubber seal can be removed.
upload_2018-12-31_16-15-58.jpeg

I'll say, "Thanks for asking Andrew" on behalf of the rude OP :rolleyes:
Thanks for your quote YD I had other things to do and have just got round to picking up the thread so ,if you don't mind I will do the thanking myself. Cheers Andrew I did have to get the cistern out and it is the flush pipe I needed to remove to stop a leak, thanks for your help.

Thanks for your quote YD I had other things to do and have just got round to picking up the thread so ,if you don't mind I will do the thanking myself. Cheers Andrew I did have to get the cistern out and it is the flush pipe I needed to remove to stop a leak, thanks for your help.
Most times I would remove the cistern not the pan myself as they are either grounted into tiles or silconed down. Each to their own though Andrew.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Just remove the cistern and do the job...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I will and check if it improve the things👍
Replies
Views
still same issue, I haven't done anything...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hardly surprising BG do a lot of power flushes...
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
That product is not really used for connecting...
Replies
Views
Back