Renew a powerflue fire | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Renew a powerflue fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Good morning,
I’m after some advice reference a powerflue fire. I think my fire is past its sell by date. The fan works ok, but the fire has stopped throwing out any kind of heat.
I was wondering if I could buy a replicate fire, without the fan, anywhere in the UK.or do I have to buy both together. If I could, it would be obviously more beneficial to me, financially. It is a Kinder fire.
Any other suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks everyone in advance.
Simon

Not the best idea to fit a new fire with a tired fan even if you could buy a fire without one, call out an engineer for repair or even the occasional service.

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

Possibly the OP is in a rural area?. One of...
Replies
Views
Wondering if damp is the problem as i=the one...
Replies
Views
John Moncrieff
J
Not offended. I understand your frustration...
Replies
Views
I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
Back