renewable course | Renewables | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss renewable course in the Renewables area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shezzaar

hello guys, im wanting to go the route of renewable plumbing.
I have just finished my level 2 and than in 2014( having a gap year) i will start my level 3 at my local college.
In the course it involves installing pv and underfloor heating, but i also want to install other things, such as grey water harvesting, and heat pumps. along with solid wood heaters.

Has anyone done any courses involving the ones mention, where? was it any good?

I am thinking of doing the course at Renewable Energy training courses |
has anyone got any reviews of them?

thanks in advance!

thanks quality, unfortunatly i cant find any colleges that do the course near me :( so i guess it will have to be a short course,
Can you learn all the training stuff for renewables in 10 days? i wouldnt have thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
  • Question
Thermal will give you more heat per sq m of...
Replies
Views
Hi Matt, any luck on getting employed in the...
Replies
Views
Depends what you want to end up doing. Do you...
Replies
Views
6035 is the diploma, 6189 is the NVQ. 9189 is...
Replies
Views
Back