Repair of Toilet pan | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Repair of Toilet pan in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I need to repair my toilet pan, it is secured by a screw and washer to the floor through a pre drilled hole on the base of the pan. This hole has now grown and although not larger than the screw and washer it looks like the hole might increase in size and become loose.

I do not want to replace the pan, does anyone know of a filler or a glue which might fill the gap and stop it getting any bigger

many thanks

Paul

You could try Unibond repair express power putty. I've used it on a toilet cistern and it worked well.

Use a Stainless steel Penny washer then a 3/4" tap washer and secure the toilet with a M10 stainless steel coach bolt tightened with a socket wrench. It will never move.

All parts above are available from Screw fix.

Try some white Milliput from most merchants regards turnpin
icon7.png

Use a Stainless steel Penny washer then a 3/4" tap washer and secure the toilet with a M10 stainless steel coach bolt tightened with a socket wrench. It will never move.

All parts above are available from Screw fix.

Agree with system3. At least you can undo it in the future more easily than by using a putty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A few years ago I repaired my parents 35 year...
Replies
Views
Okay I’ll give it a try, thanks for your replies.
Replies
Views
Once it's dried out have a poke at it you'll...
Replies
Views
Hey what do I know. Only fit em and listen to...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Back