Replace 9 domestic radiators. Hounslow, TW4 Middlesex. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replace 9 domestic radiators. Hounslow, TW4 Middlesex. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for a professional that can replace 9 to 10 radiators in Hounslow (TW4) in Middlesex.

Please see pictures (camera date not setup properly yet):

DSC02758.jpgDSC02757.jpgDSC02756.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. We're replacing a bathroom suite in Hayes tomorrow and could fit this in for you tomorrow. Do you have the rads, TRV's and inhibitor?

Hi Howsie,

I have Trv's, lockshield, and inhibitor.

Is there a chance you could pop over, have a look a the house and provide a quote today?

Leo.

Hi Howsie,

I have Trv's, lockshield, and inhibitor.

Is there a chance you could pop over, have a look a the house and provide a quote today?

Leo.

Do you have the rads? If so, give me a call and I'll give you a quote over the phone.

As requested,

Details for Job:

Panel Widths - old and new - All heights are 6000m in height:

1120 replaced with 1100
800 replaced with 800
144 replaced with 1400
1600 replaced with 1600
1600 replaced with 1600
1750 replaced with 1800
1200 replaced with 1200
towel radiator 700 with 700 or 800 -looking to source. Height depends on whats available.

A second pair of hands, thoroughly competent to help in everything (except pipework).

So a Single day job (All Old rads have been removed), so its a blank canvas. Early morning to eve, with a competent second pair of hands, that doesn't do pipework, but can cover the other aspects.

We have rads, trvs and inhibitor.

All Old rads have been removed, so its a blank canvas.

Inc are pictures of the previous rads, which were myson supalines. They only had identical lock shields on either side, no trv's (installed 25 years ago).

DSC02758.jpgDSC02757.jpgDSC02756.jpgA 2.jpgA 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It would be a bit of a pain to do, but you...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
O
Have you tried waggling the pin on the trv...
Replies
Views
The pin was stuck on the TRV,
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks! Appreciate your input 👍
Replies
Views
Back