Replace alpha cb24 diverter valve or just the diaphram ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replace alpha cb24 diverter valve or just the diaphram ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d..

Hi all, just a quick question-
Replace alpha cb24 diverter valve or just the diaphram?
Thanks in advance
Dave

unit if you want a propper job diaphram if you want to do it on the cheap

I was thinking that the boiler was quite old and the difference in cost and time when fitting valve or diaphram was quite a lot
The valve i thought was just a lump of brass apart from the serviceable diaphram bit would there be any advantage in replaceing the brass body?

Do either, and change the flow switch at the same time too,

thanks, i'll be sure to pick up a flow switch.
if you have a minute, why would anyone replace the whole valve when the cost of a diaphram is so cheap.is it that the diaphram replacement is very tricky and the valve easy?

If the divertor leaks, or the person replacing the diaphragm cant change it, then it needs replacing!

It easy for me to change on a bench or in situ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can see a dent in the form of a ring in...
Replies
Views
If you can pm me this we can get this moved to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hmm DAB is a Grundfos company......
Replies
Views
Jojomacjo
J
Thanks for the feedback you say possable flue...
Replies
Views
Back