Replace back soil outlet by bottom outlet toilet? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replace back soil outlet by bottom outlet toilet? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pol098

Is it at all practical to replace a toilet with the more usual UK back outlet for the soil pipe with one with outlet at the bottom? I'm not a plumber, and wouldn't expect to do this myself. Presumably a fairly large job, but is it doable? Hope this isn't a FAQ, couldn't find it on search. Any link to web page about this appreciated, couldn't find with Google (maybe using wrong search terms). Have been offered rather snazzy toilet. Thanks

some ones bye line on here is "ican do it ,can you afford it" yes it can normally be done but could be exspensive depending on position of soil pipes and joists

mines, is it worth it?.
well, thats my thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
"is it worth it?"

Having asked the question, from responses so far, I'd say probably not. Many thanks for your attention.

"I can do it, can you afford it?"

Might be able to afford it, don't think I can justify it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Should have it done in a day. If you’re a bit...
Replies
Views
Update: I couldn't get hold of a heating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done, BUT, does it work and then does it...
Replies
Views
W
For me the question is 1) WOuld the old low...
Replies
Views
WHoops
W
Back