Replacement for Britony 2t water heater | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement for Britony 2t water heater in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello everyone, It’s been a while. Happy new year.
I’m looking to replace a Britony 2t water heater and just wanted to know what replacement options are out there? I mainly fit boilers, so it’s not something I do. The customer has already bought a replacement Ferroli Sky Eco 17F (which I’ve kindly asked them to return🤷🏽‍♂️). Now they want to know what I’m going to buy as a replacement? So I told them I’ll get back to them. Any help will be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks.

Not done one for years, options are main, rinna, ferrol, Ariston, vokera, you just have to choose, why do they have to return the vokera ?
Ferroli is what I’ve encouraged them to return, not Vokera. I want them to return it because I’ve never been a fan of ferroli, and the flue terminal will be too close to the window.
I was thinking of fitting a Vaillant ecofit pure 825, then install a radiator or two. Ok, I agree that’ll RAMP up the price “massively”, but it’ll help them in future should they choose to get a central heating system installed

Similar plumbing topics

What about a metal blanking plate?
Replies
Views
Heating water using electric is about 3 x the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hmm, i guess because I thought I could find...
Replies
Views
E
Is it an unvented cylinder? Sounds like issue...
Replies
Views
Back