Replacement for Combimate | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement for Combimate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the water in my area is quite hard,I currently have a Combimate fitted. Since it was fitted 6 years ago, I keep having promlems with mould forming inside my washing machine. Because has only happened since the Combimate was fitted, I suspect it has something to do with the chemical which the balls are made from. Also, after reading this thread:http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/6185-combimate.html#post34841 I have decided to replace it with something like one of the electrical impulse devices. Can anyone advise me on which device to purchase, or any other alternatives?
Thanks in advance.

Have you thought of a water softner, will soften all your water in your house only needs common salt to work try contacting harvey water softners.

try a magnetic water treatment devise, i had one outside portsmouth, water was ard like the area and my combi never scaled up in the 7 years i had it, pity it didnt do the same for Portsmout, and their football team that doesnt seem to be working very well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, how have you got on with your toilets?
Replies
Views
I think it was me being stupid! I cleaned the...
Replies
Views
The old adey ones had the same problems the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
3 posts in 4 mins it’s sensing maybe spam...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Back