Replacement for this... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement for this... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Anyone have any recommendations for a replacement for the below tank.

Cheers

20171108_095952.jpg

Depends on water pressure either an unvented cylinder or a normal tank feed cylinder

no gas only electric in this flat. They have economy 7
Thinking a direct combination economy 7 cylinder

It made me think asbestos when I saw it !
It may just be that the look reminded me of Boilers lagged in pig muck. It may be something completely innocent. Worth a mention though.

Elson unit as mentioned above. Covered in insulation then hardboard. E7 combination unit or unvented. I'm guessing your hot water pressure is quite bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Would suggest you get another plumber as that...
Replies
Views
baxi 600 or 800 heat or viessmann 100 would be...
Replies
Views
Hi, how have you got on with your toilets?
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
Back