Replacement for TS Range Flowmax Cylinder | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement for TS Range Flowmax Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hello...
Looking for advice regarding a replacement for my old Range Flowmax 140 Thermal Store combination cylinder that is starting to show its age.
I wondered if anyone had any recomendation for which manufacturers to look at? I know they are not cheap anyway, but I dont mind spend a bit extra if it means getting a good quality cylinder.
Thanks in advance for any help.

If I have to replace them I generally fit the RM Flowtherm . They operate slightly easier , no pump , no pcb , no flow switch etc .
However as long as your flowmax doesn’t leak it can be kept running , but yes I agree they are looking very tired these days .

Thanks for the recommendations fellas. I will take a look. It's about 25 years old now and over the last few years I have patched up and replaced bits on it to keep it going. It's just at that point where i think its on borrowed time and it might be better to get it changed before winter. Thanks again!

Similar plumbing topics

As Shaun says PDS an accumulator would be...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t mean you will have lower temps. It...
Replies
Views
Good stuff, yep I can’t totally relate to...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
what pump is he fitting on the mains?
Replies
Views
Back