Replacement part for bi-fold shower door | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement part for bi-fold shower door in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Christopher buzzard

Gas Engineer
Morning every1. Need help with either a website or what you would call the part I need to replace on this shower door. Not even sure if yo can buy parts for it. Age unknown. 760mm door.
Many thanks.

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

That’s what I was dreading. Replacement wouldn’t be easy as for what ever reason they fitted the screen 1st then tiled up to it, both sides. Hence they have siliconed both sides Ect. Would never put a new screen back like that so worse case it would have to be re-tiled or panel boards before fitting new screen.

Upvote 0
That’s what I was dreading. Replacement wouldn’t be easy as for what ever reason they fitted the screen 1st then tiled up to it, both sides. Hence they have siliconed both sides Ect. Would never put a new screen back like that so worse case it would have to be re-tiled or panel boards before fitting new screen.
As I say mate. You can never under estimate the power of stupidity. I am seeing more and more like this when they are in elcoves. The last few I did I managed to get very similar replacement tiles. Maybe you will be as lucky.

Upvote 0
Ok, bit out of left field, but what about 3D printing? Or failing that, have it machined from aluminium. Whilst it won't be dead cheap, it'll last!

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
You can purchase extensions from the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I covered most of this thread in post 5!!!!!
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Fit the tray against one wall so that the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks Timmy. That does seem to be the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Put a layer of 10mm wedi board on each wall...
Replies
Views
Back