Replacement part for push/pull lever sink plug. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement part for push/pull lever sink plug. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Hi there,

My nephew pulled off an already slightly coroded under sink connection rendering our pull/push lever sink plug useless and leaving us with a hole under the sink which leaks if water is run in to the basin. I've got several photos showing the mechanism and i'm hoping someone might be able to please advise what part I need and where to obtain this. I have also noticed a manky grey plastic grid ring in the drain which is now no longer connected to anything so I am assuming I also need this part. Do I need to try and unscrew the entire plug hole in order to replace the pull lever system? Thanks Liz

View attachment DSC_5538.JPG

View attachment DSC_5537.JPG

View attachment DSC_5539.JPG

View attachment DSC_5540.JPG

Thanks very much for your help. Does this kit contain a nut to seal beneath the sink for the one that was corroded do you know?
Do you mean where the Black tape is in photo 5539? or the larger nut below on the waste itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Job done and so far no leeks. The drop on the...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Oh yes that’s more likely on re-reading, we’ll...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You could try putting it in boiling hot water...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Bristan is usually my first choice for taps...
Replies
Views
Back