Replacement parts for Flavel gas cooker. | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement parts for Flavel gas cooker. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCplumb

Esteemed
Plumber
As the title suggests, I need a bit for a Flavel Aspen gas cooker, don't worry job 38.11 isn't needed as it's nowt to do with the gas part. Just the oven door handle.
The handle joins the oven door at 2 points, there's a screw that comes out from inside the door into each end of the handle. The end of the handle has a part with a hole in the middle for said screw. This part (that the screw screws into) screws into the end of the handle.
One is missing, the tenant has no idea where it went, apparantly the handle was loose for ages and then just came off. I've looked online and can only find a whole replacement handle and it's £40-50 and I have no idea if the part I need is included in that.
So to the question...
Have any of you guys got a contact or know where I could source this annoying little thing? It's the bit in the end of the handle in this picture.
thing.jpg
Cheers,
JC.

have you tried b and q C metal door handles ?????

There`s gotta be a "Handles R Us" on fleabay. lol

Jc try Qualtex ltd in Denton nr stockport, they do most cooker (gas and electric) spares off the shelf. Also do there own replacement parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

British standard is 760mm (76cm). Not heard of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Also, they could even supply their own tube...
Replies
Views
Maybe get an oven thermometer and test it...
Replies
Views
Is the gas pipe magnetic?
Replies
Views
A
Hi The area is near Telford in Shropshire. I...
Replies
Views
Alan Hayward
A
Back