Replacement possible for the 2 red cable flush plate on a ceramica concealed cistern? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement possible for the 2 red cable flush plate on a ceramica concealed cistern? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I am in the process of renovating a bathroom, one job of which is to replace the broken flush plate that I have been putting up with for some time on a concealed cistern of a Ceramica 820x500 toilet frame installed some 10 years ago.

I thought this would be as easy as buying a replacement flush plate, but have found that the flush plate I have with 2 red mechanical cables seems relatively unique and no longer produced. The single aftermarket solution is £50 (original was c£20), looks fairly low quality and comes in a very matte finish so not desirable as all other fittings are chrome.

I am starting to wonder whether I'm going to end having to buy a new toilet frame, cistern and flush plate from a mainstream brand that will have some forward compatibility if anything breaks. Seems like such a waste, but haven't got any bright ideas.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

John

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Had the same issue with Villeroy and Boch...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you - that's helpful. Have emailed them...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Post a picture of what you have is it totally...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Coloured glass looks good or mosaic tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes its a Delta that was fitted 👍
Replies
Views
Back