Replacement thermostat cover | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement thermostat cover in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys,,
I am trying to find a replacement thermostat cover for my very old system..
I have got the LANDIS & STAEFA RAD1.N.. But I cannot find the exact replacemen,,any one got any idea what I need please…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 24
It's a long obsolete thermostat, so I don't think you will be able to buy a replacement part from the trade.
They appear on eBay from time to time, this one's sold!

As suggested, probably easier to replace with an equivalent stat.

But I'm not clear what is wrong with the cover you have - it doesn't appear damaged - does it not stay on?
It would clean up like new with an appropriate solvent!

Similar plumbing topics

Oh, yes. I'm wrong - sorry! 👎🏻 Just as well...
Replies
Views
There seem to be many smart thermostats now...
Replies
Views
C
Harness looks like it’s part of several...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Well, I don't really know. I was thinking the...
Replies
Views
Back