Replacement TRV2 to TRV 4 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacement TRV2 to TRV 4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently purchased the Drayton Wiser smart Controller and TRVS and realise that the threads on my old TRV2 valve do not match the newer style given with the kit so i cannot fit the smart TRV's.

Im going to replace the old TRV2 right angle valves but i notice they show only one way flow whereas the new Drayton TRV 4's show 2 way. I don't know what difference this will make in the system? Please see the attached pictures showing the old ones and the new ones i plan to replace.

Its an Ideal Logic 35+ gas combi btw.

Cheers.
4zvvvn.jpg
[/IMG]
rvd4di.jpg
[/IMG]
tinypic.com
tinypic.com
20180525_194743.jpg
Screenshot_20180525-133200.jpg

Arrow indicates direction of flow in your set up replace like for like eg head to the top

Old valves directional. New valves bi directional so should be fine to swap over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi, this was a brilliantly explained post...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Wow! Well that was interesting and pretty...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a 3/4" rad system i'm working on. Was...
Replies
Views
Daley power
D
Hi d36csr. You aren't a bicycle plumber are...
Replies
Views
Yes spot on need to have a look behind the...
Replies
Views
Back